Image via BBC Good Food
Whilst browsing through the BBC Good Food website earlier this week we stumbled upon this cute and original Christmas gift that's perfect for any amateur baker; A triple chocolate cupcakes kit which funnily enough reminded us a lot of Bakerella's famous Cowgirl cookies but with a festive twist.
Check out the instructions below on how to create your own....
Triple Chocolate Cupcake Kit
Makes 1 kit to make 12 cupcakes| To prepare 10 mins| To cook 15 mins
To complete the kit
- Tip the caster sugar into the jar, followed by the flour, then finally the cocoa, so the ingredients sit in layers.
- Seal the jar.
- Wrap the chocolate drops and bar up in cellophane.
- Tie the spatula or spoon onto the jar with ribbon and pack in a gift bag or box with the chocolates, sprinkles and cupcake cases.
- Hand-write a label with the following instructions and attach it to the gift (alternatively, print off a ready-to-use label; see below for instructions): 'Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- Put 100g very soft butter in a bowl with 2 eggs, add the contents of the jar and beat well.
- Add a drop of milk to the mix if it is too stiff.
- Stir in the white chocolate drops.
- Divide between the cake cases.
- Bake for 15 mins. Cool. Melt the milk chocolate, spoon a little over each cake and then decorate with sprinkles.'
Source: BBC GOODFOOD
Tip- Print off a ready to use Goof Food label for this kit. (Just ignore the Camembert label) HERE
Has anyone tried out the candy cane inspired marshmallows yet? We can't wait to try them over the weekend whilst decorating the HQ tree. It's certainly beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....