We were actually at a dinner party the other evening where this was served as dessert. For some reason once this is presented to a table of adults it predominately results in everyone feeling like a kid in a candy store, there's just no other way to enjoy this pie other than to dig in and get messy. That's part of the fun right?
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9″ pie pan with baking spray or greased with butter.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until combined, then add the egg and vanilla and stir them in.
- Stir in flour, biscuit crumbs and baking powder.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Press half the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the marshmallow fluff over the bottom crust.
- Separate chocolate squares and place on top of the marshmallow fluff.
- Place 1 cup of marshmallows on top.
- Using the remaining crust, pat sections of dough on top of and around all the marshmallows (they will still show through and that is great!).
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chocolate chips, then bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and set it on a wire rack.
- Cool completely before cutting, or you will have a gooey mess.
We hope everyone's having a great start to the week!
Don't forget to check out our official Facebook Page to keep up to date with all the goings on at LJC HQ!