Image via Martha Stewart
This time of year always calls for something a little different in the refreshment's department especially when you may have guest's popping by. Therefore we always try to have some sort of punch on hand that's easily created and can be adapted to taste preference.
Want to know how to make your own?
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 cup chilled cranberry juice
- 8 ounces (1 cup) vodka
- 8 ounces (1 cup) Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (from 6 lemons)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup*
- Combine pomegranate and cranberry juice, vodka,
Cointreau, club soda, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a
- Fill glasses with cranberries frozen in ice cubes,
- Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
* Simple Syrup
Makes 1 1/2 Cups
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Let cool completely, and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
We cannot believe it's Friday already!With LJC HQ becoming busier as the month of December continues we'll no doubt be in the kitchen come the weekend. However we will of course have some warm cocoa on hand and festive music in the background.